Saturday, August 2, 2014

A week of joy

Well, here we are a week after bringing our daughter home. Of course the cliche goes "words cannot describe"; however, it is true here. Seeing Mommy in action is just awesome! Seeing Zoe smile at her and know that she is content and her needs are met is breathtaking. The love that I hold for both of them is beyond words. I am sad that I have to continue to work through this important time in Zoe's life, but I honestly look forward to her waking me up in the middle of the night because this is my chance to get to spend time with her. Her facial expressions and personality makes us laugh. I know everyone thinks their child is the cutest ever, but our baby girl is the CUTEST EVER!

She is going to grow up so fast. I enjoy having her sleep on my chest, but before I know it she will be too big to do that. Mommy got out some toys yesterday and Zoe had a blast talking to them and playing with them. Before we know it she will be crawling, walking, talking, running, going off to school, graduating, and moving out to start her own family. Everyday is a miracle to us and we will continue to cherish it.

Love. Love above all else. Love is all I can think about when I think of Zoe, Mommy, and our family.



No comments:

Post a Comment